Flexane 94 Liquid, Urethane, 10Lb Kit, Blk
- Item # 3DPJ2
- Mfr. Model # 15260
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 24101715
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Flexane(R) 94 Liquid
- Type Non-Shrinking, Low Viscosity, Ideal for Casting
- Size 10 lb.
- Container Type Kit
- Color Black
- Compound Style Urethane
- Functional Cure 16 hr.
- Mixing Ratio 69:31
- Tensile Strength 2800 psi
- Max. Temp. 180 Degrees F
- Temp. Range Up to 180 Degrees F
- Primer Yes
- Work Life 10 min.
- Viscosity 6000 CPS
- Application Form Flexible Molds And Nonscratching Holding Fixtures And Linings, Encapsulate Wire And Electronics Subject To Impact, Vibration, Expansion, And Contraction
- Characteristics Room Temp Curing, Non-Shrinking, 5-Hour Demolding Timecastable, Low-Viscosity, Cures To A Rigid Hardness Shore A 97
- Includes 10-lb. Kit, Resin and Hardener
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.