1 lb. Underwater Repair Putty (UW) with Temp. Range of Up to 250 Degrees F, Gray
- Item # 5E151
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 11800
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 31201605
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Underwater Repair Putty (UW)
- Type Underwater, Wet, or Damp Application
- Size 1 lb.
- Container Type Can
- Color Gray
- Functional Cure 24 hr.
- Mixing Ratio 1:1
- Shear Strength 2685 psi
- Temp. Range Up to 250 Degrees F
- Work Life 45 min.
- Application Pulp and Paper Mills, Wastewater Treatment Plants and Marine Environments
- Characteristics Quickly Repairs, Patches Steel, Aluminum, Brass, Bronze, Concrete, and Wood
- Includes 1-lb. Kit, Resin and Hardener
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 1YDZ8LOCTITE
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.