Aluminum Trailer Tongue Box, Black, Single, 6.1 cu. ft.
- Item# 1EC94
- Mfr. Model# 416002
- Catalog Page# 960
- UNSPSC# 24112401
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Trailer Tongue Box
- Color Black
- Lid Style Single
- Overall Width 48"
- Overall Depth 18-1/4"
- Overall Height 18"
- Storage Capacity 6.1 cu. ft.
- Gauge 16
- Mounting Style Bolt-On
- Locking System Keyed
- Latch Mechanism Paddle Handle
- Includes No Mounting Hardware
- Body Material Diamond Tread Aluminum
- Cover Material Diamond Tread Aluminum
- Lid Type Adjustable
- Features Rugged Constsruction, Beveled Edge Lid, Deep Recessed Hinge Allows Box To Fully Open Against Rail Or Trailer Wall, Fully Adjustable Lid Striker Maintains Tight Lid Against Body, Moisture Resistant Seal, Offset Gas Spring Lid For Easier Access, Full Weather Stripping Seals Out Moisture
- Lid Hinge Yes
- Weather Resistant Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.