Aluminum Truck Box Chest, Silver, Single, 12.1 cu. ft.
- Item# 2KE64
- Mfr. Model# PAH1420460
- Catalog Page# 959
- UNSPSC# 24112401
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Truck Box Chest
- Color Silver
- Lid Style Single
- Overall Width 61"
- Overall Depth 20-5/8"
- Overall Height 18-1/2"
- Storage Capacity 12.1 cu. ft.
- Gauge 0.100"
- Mounting Style Bolt-On
- Locking System Keyed
- Latch Mechanism Paddle Handle
- Body Material Diamond Tread Aluminum
- Cover Material Diamond Tread Aluminum
- Lid Type Adjustable
- Features Gear-Lock Self-Adjusting Dual Rotary Locking System Always Latches and Closes for Superior Security, 3-Layer Laminated RSL Rigid Structural Lid has a Reverse Beveled Edge Liner and an Inner Layer of Rigid Foam Insulation, High-Strength Body Protects the Locking System and Resists Damage
- Lid Hinge Yes
- Weather Resistant Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4NY47JOBOX
Price $949.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.