Brass Bathroom Faucet, Knob Handle Type, No. of Handles: 2
- Item # 6NRG1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 2502LF
- Catalog Page # 2726
- UNSPSC # 40141702
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Bathroom Faucet
- Faucet Operation Manual
- Number of Handles 2
- Faucet Handle Type Knob
- Connection 1/2" MNPS
- Flow Rate 1.50 gpm
- Number of Holes 2
- Mounting Hole Center to Center 4"
- Body Material Brass
- Faucet Spout Shape Low Arc
- ADA Compliant Yes
- Drain Type None
- Mounting Type - Faucet Surface
- Spout Length 3-7/16"
- Valve Type Ceramic Disc
- Faucet Finish Chrome
- Height 3-1/4"
- Flow Outlet Type - Faucet Aerated
- Temp. Control Yes
- Replacement Cartridge RP1740
- Includes Two Handle Surface Mount Lavatory Faucet
- Manufacturers Warranty Length Life Time (Parts)
- Standards ASME A112.18.1/CSA B125.1, Certified to NSF/ANSI 61, Section 9 by CSA, California Health and Safety Code 116875 (AB1953-2006), Vermont Bill S.152, NSF/ANSI 372 Low Lead Content, ADA ANSI/ICC A117.1, CALGreen
- Commercial / Residential Residential
- CEC Compliant CEC Compliant
- Ligature Resistant No
- Green Certification or Other Recognition WaterSense Approved
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
This item has been restricted from sale in the following states: CA.
This item is restricted for international sale.
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is WaterSense Approved.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.