Semi-Automatic Lifeline AED Starter Kit with Rx,1 yr. Mgmt. Program, AHA Compliant
- Item # 32MJ54
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # CCF-A012EN
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 42172101
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Lifeline AED Starter Kit with Rx,1 yr. Mgmt. Program
- Operation Mode Semi-Automatic
- Energy Adult 150J, Pediatric 50J
- Battery Li-MnO2
- Waveform / Measurement Stored Biphasic Truncated Exponential
- Charging Time Up to 9 sec.
- Cycles per Charge 3
- Cycle Time Up to 9 sec.
- Electrodes 1-Piece Design
- Cable Length 48"
- Height 11-13/16"
- Width 8-1/2"
- Depth 2-45/64"
- Shelf Life 5 yr.
- Standards AHA Compliant
- Includes AED Registration, Online Tracking, Maintenance, AED Use Reports, Post Event Assistance, Records Management, Email Notifications for Training and Maintenance Reminders, Virtual AED Training, 24 hr. Accessibility (Online and Via Phone), Wall Mount AED Cabinet with Alarm 38N682, CPR Rescue Pack 38N692, 3-Way AED Wall Sign 38N683
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - General
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.