Ultrasonic Thickness Gage
- Item# 1XTG3
- Mfr. Model# PosiTector UTG Std
- Catalog Page# 721
- UNSPSC# 41111618
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Ultrasonic Thickness Gauge
- Base Material Ferrous and Non-Ferrous
- Measuring Range 0.040 to 5.0" (1 to 125mm)
- Accuracy +/-0.00" and +/-0.01mm
- Resolution (In./mm) 0.001/ 0.01
- Velocity Ranges 0.0492 to 0.393 In/uSec, 1250 to 10,000 M/Sec
- Measurement Rate 6 Readings/Sec.
- Frequency (MHz) 5
- Data Storage Yes
- Interface USB + IR Printing
- Recording Capacity 250
- Cord Length 3 Ft
- Application Evaluate The Effects of Corrosion or Erosion by Measuring the Thickness of Tanks, Pipes, or Any Structure Where Access is Limited To One Side
- Standards ASTM E797
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Includes 3 AAA Batteries, Protective Holster, Couplant, Nylon Carrying Case and instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yrs
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.