Soluble Salt Tester Kit,250 Stored
- Item # 54GC51
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # PosiTector SST Kit D1
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 41115613
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Soluble Salt Tester Kit
- Soluble Salt Range 0 to 500 uS/cm, 0 to 200mg/sq. m, 0.0 to 200.0ug/sq. cm
- Number of Results Stored 250
- Wireless Interface No Wireless Interface
- Wired Interface USB
- Operating Temp. Range 32 Degrees to 122 Degrees F
- Standards ISO 8502-6/8502-9, US Navy NSI 009-32, US Navy PPI 63101-000, AS 3894.6, IMO MSC.215(82), IMO MSC.244(83), SSPC Guide 15, ISO 11127-6, ASTM D4940, NIST
- Includes Standard Body, SST Probe, (25) Adhesive Patches, (2) Syringe and Needles, 250mL Distilled Water, (5) Cups, Hard Shell Carrying Case, Gage Protective Rubber Holster, Standard Conductivity Certified, (5) Foam Swabs, Belt Clip, Wrist Strap, (3) AAA Alkaline Batteries, Protective Lens Shield, USB Cable, Instructions, 2 yr. Warranty
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.