Dew Point Mtr, 0 to 100 per Rel Hum Rnge
- Item# 2GYC5
- Mfr. Model# PosiTector DPM
- Catalog Page# 749
- UNSPSC# 41112304
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Dew Point Meter
- Relative Humidity Range 0 to 100%
- Humidity Accuracy +/-3%
- Temp. Range (F) -40 Degrees to 175 Degrees F
- Temp. Accuracy (F) +/-1% to 175, Then +/-3%
- Dew Point Range -100 Degrees to 170 Degrees F
- Surface Temp. (F) -40 Degrees to 375 Degrees
- Humidity Resolution 0.1%
- Temp. Range (C) -40 Degrees to 80 Degrees C
- Temp. Accuracy (C) +/-0.5% to 80, Then +/-1.5%
- Surface Temp. (C) -40 Degrees to 190 Degrees C
- Temp. Resolution (F) 0.1 Degrees F
- Temp. Resolution (C) 0.1 Degrees C
- Display Graphic LCD
- Memory Min/Max
- Battery Type AAA
- Auto Power Off Yes
- Data Hold Yes
- Response Time 4 sec.
- Data Logging 2500 Points
- Interface USB
- Calibration Certificate NIST
- Special Features Graph Mode, Smart Trend Indicators, IP5X Rating
- Includes Rubber Holster with Belt Clip and Wrist Strap, Nylon Carrying Case, Instructions
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 2 yr.
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.