400mL Hand Sanitizer Pump Bottle, None, 6 PK
- Item # 35YX86
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # IFS400ML
- Catalog Page # 1498
- UNSPSC # 53131626
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Hygiene Product Grouping Hand Sanitizer
- Hygiene Series None
- Requires Dispenser No
- Packaging Type Pump Bottle
- Hygiene Form Foam
- Size 400mL
- Hygiene Properties Dye-Free,Food Production Areas,Moisturizing,Perfume-Free
- Fragrance Unscented
- Formula Ethyl Alcohol
- Standards FDA
- Item Hand Sanitizer
- Green Environmental Attribute Biobased with A Minimum 73% of Total Weight of Organic Carbon As Per ASTM D6866
- Green Certification or Other Recognition UL Environment Claims Validation
Compliance and Restrictions
Hazardous material - Other Regulated Material
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is UL Environment Claims Validation.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.