Pneumatic Hold Down Clamp, Aluminum, Steel Arm, 531 Holding Capacity (Lb.), 120° Arm
- Item # 3CXG4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 81L16-10100
- Catalog Page # 2550
- UNSPSC # 27112120
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.65 lbs.
Country of Origin Germany Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This toggle-action clamp is suitable for welding, woodworking, drilling, tapping, reaming, and assembly applications. It is also designed for automated systems. Remain in locked position if air pressure is accidently lost or hoses are disconnected.
- Item Pneumatic Hold Down Clamp
- Holding Capacity (Lb.) 531
- Arm 120 Degrees
- Material Aluminum, Steel Arm
- Operating Temp. -14 to +195 F
- Max. Input Air Pressure (PSI) 120
- Base Mounting Centers (In.) 20 x 12mm
- Max. Torque (In.-Lbs.) 531
- Type 81L16
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions