2 HP Washdown Motor, 3-Phase, 3480 Nameplate RPM, 208-230/460 Voltage, Frame 145TC
- Item# 4GPT3
- Mfr. Model# 4GPT3
- Catalog Page# 30
- UNSPSC# 26101602
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Washdown Motor
- Motor Application Washdown
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 2
- Nameplate RPM 3480
- Frame 145TC
- NEMA Design B
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Full Load Amps 4.9-4.8/2.4
- Phase 3
- Hz 60/50
- Motor Mounting Type Face/Base
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Frame Material Stainless Steel
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Motor Service Factor 1.15
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia. 7/8"
- Shaft Length 2-1/4"
- Motor Shaft Design Keyed
- Body Dia. 6-15/32"
- Length Less Shaft 11-9/16"
- Overall Length 13-13/16"
- Ins. Class F
- RPM Range 3001-3600
- Duty Continuous
- Shaft Material 300 Series Stainless Steel
- Conduit Box Split Clam Shell with Rubber Gasket
- Drain Plugs 4 Condensate Drains (at 3, 6, 9 and 12 O'clock) in Both Endshields Plus 2 T-Drains (1 Pre-Installed Opposite Shaft End at 6 O'clock, the Other Loose in the Carton for Customer Installation at Lowest Point of Motor)
- Endshields 300 Series Stainless Steel
- Nominal Efficiency 85.5%
- Application Used Where Premium Efficiency Motor is Required
- Includes Shaft Key, Protective Shaft Sleeve and 2 Stainless Steel T-Drain Plugs
- Standards UL Recognized (E47479), CSA Certified (225293), CE
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
- Green Certification or Other Recognition NEMA Premium Rated
Compliance and Restrictions
Green Product - This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is NEMA Premium Rated.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.