7-1/2 HP Washdown Motor, 3-Phase, 3450 Nameplate RPM, 208-230/460 Voltage, Frame 184JM
- Item# 2LHL2
- Mfr. Model# 2LHL2
- Catalog Page# 28
- UNSPSC# 26101603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
Product is discontinued
This motor is for use in high-humidity, wet environments or where it is occasionally exposed to high-pressure washdowns. It is suitable for pumps requiring specific shaft and mounting dimensions. It has a 303 stainless steel shaft and a V-ring rotating seal. The double sealed, oversized bearings and spring-loaded contact seals in each endshield are lubricated with moisture-resistant grease. The conduit box drains excess moisture. The white epoxy finish resists caustic cleaning solutions.
- Item Washdown Motor
- Motor Application Washdown
- Motor Design 3-Phase
- Motor Enclosure Design Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- HP 7-1/2
- Nameplate RPM 3450
- Frame 184JM
- NEMA Design B
- Motor Shaft Rotation CW/CCW
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Full Load Amps 17.6-16.8/8.4
- Phase 3
- Hz 60
- Motor Mounting Position All Angle
- Motor Mounting Type Face/Base
- Motor Bearings Ball
- Frame Material Epoxy Coated
- Motor Thermal Protection None
- Motor Service Factor 1.15
- Max. Ambient Temp. 40 Degrees C
- Shaft Dia. 7/8"
- Shaft Length 4-1/4"
- Motor Shaft Design JM Threaded
- Body Dia. 8-3/8"
- Length Less Shaft 13-1/2"
- Overall Length 17-3/4"
- Ins. Class F
- RPM Range 3001-3600
- Duty Continuous
- Shaft Material 303 Stainless Steel
- Conduit Box Cast Aluminum with Buna N Gasketed Cover
- Drain Plugs (4) Shaft End, (3) Lead End, (2) In Conduit Box
- Endshields Cast Aluminum
- Nominal Efficiency 88.5%
- Application Used in Close Coupled Pump Applications
- Standards UL Recognized (E47479), CSA Certified (LR225293), USDA Approved
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.