Variable Frequency Drive,1 Max. HP,1 Input Phase AC,120/208-240VAC Input Voltage
- Item # 13E661
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 13E661
- Catalog Page # 153
- UNSPSC # 26111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Variable Frequency Drive
- Max. HP 1
- Enclosure NEMA 1
- Input Voltage 120/208-240VAC
- Max. Output Amps 3.6
- Output Voltage 240VAC
- Input Phase AC 1
- Output Phase AC 3
- With Bypass / No Bypass No Bypass
- With Line Contactor / No Line Contactor No Line Contactor
- Starting Torque 200%
- Torque @ 1 Hz 100%
- Input Frequency 50/60 Hz
- Output Frequency Range 0 to 60/120 Hz
- Adjustable Acceleration Time 0.3 to 20 sec.
- Adjustable Deceleration Time 0.3 to 20 sec.
- Dynamic Braking Injection Braking
- Height 7"
- Width 5.10"
- Depth 4.15"
- Control Type Jumpers, Trimpots and Analog Display
- Key Pad Lockout No
- Start/Stop Control Power On/Off Switch Std
- Protection Electronic Inrush Current Limit (EICL), Ride Through, Regeneration Protection, Overload, Current Limit, Short Circuit, Overvoltage, Under voltage, Nuisance Tripping, MOV Input Transient Suppression
- Control Method Sensor less Flux Vector with Static Auto Tune with Boost, Volts per Hertz
- Accepts Input Control Signal With Signal Isolator Option
- Display Type LED
- Displays Status Indicator
- Digital Readout No
- For Use With 3-Phase Inverter Duty or TENV Motor
- Standards UL, CSA, CE
- Green Environmental Attribute Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption
Compliance and Restrictions
- This item has been designated by the manufacturer as an environmentally preferable product (EPP) because this item is Product Contributes To Reducing Energy Consumption.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.