1/2 HP Sprinkler/Utility Pump, 115 Voltage, 1" NPT Inlet, 1" NPT Outlet
- Item # 3YU60
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3YU60
- Catalog Page # 2682
- UNSPSC # 40151510
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Sprinkler/Utility Pump
- HP 1/2
- Phase 1
- Voltage 115
- Amps 6.5
- Hz 60
- Inlet 1" NPT
- Outlet 1" NPT
- Motor Enclosure ODP
- Motor Type PSC
- Wetted Materials Thermoplastic, Stainless Steel, Brass, Carbon, Ceramic, Buna N
- Impeller Material Plastic with Brass Insert, SS Wear Ring
- Housing Material Plastic
- Seal Material Carbon, Ceramic, Buna N
- Max. Liquid Temp. 90 Degrees F
- Suction Lift 25 ft.
- Max. Head 134 ft.
- Max. Pressure 58 psi
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Max. Case Pressure 58 psi
- Impeller Type Closed Impeller
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty Continuous
- Max. Dia. Solids Clear Water Only
- Agency Compliance UL Listed
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Height 10"
- Length 14-1/2"
- Width 7-7/8"
- Includes 1" FNPT x 3/4" Garden hose adapters
- GPH of Water @ 5 PSI 618
- GPH of Water @ 10 PSI 594
- GPH of Water @ 15 PSI 588
- GPH of Water @ 20 PSI 576
- GPH of Water @ 25 PSI 456
- GPH of Water @ 30 PSI 366
- GPH of Water @ 35 PSI 294
- GPH of Water @ 40 PSI 252
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 10.3
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 9.9
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 9.8
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 9.6
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 7.6
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 6.1
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 4.9
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 4.2
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.