Utility Exhaust Blower, 11-1/8 in., 115V
- Item # 20UD18
- Mfr. Model # 20UD18
- Catalog Page # 3048
- UNSPSC # 40101601
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Utility Exhaust Blower
- Type Direct Drive, Backward Inclined, EC Motor Fan
- Wheel Dia. (In.) 11-1/8
- Wheel Type Backward Inclined
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 361/588/802
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 283/551/778
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP 509/750
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP 449/721
- CFM @ 1.500-In. SP 328/648
- CFM @ 2.000-In. SP 566
- CFM @ 2.500-In. SP 477
- Sones @ 0.750-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 13.2/22
- Voltage 115
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Motor HP 1/2
- Motor RPM 2500
- Motor Type Electronically Commutated
- Motor Enclosure Open Dripproof
- Blower RPM 1250/1875/2500
- Wheel Material Spark Resistant Aluminum
- Mounting Position Shaft Horizontal
- Housing Material Steel
- Housing Finish Gray Polyester Coating
- Agency Compliance AMCA Air, UL/cUL 75, CSA Certified Motor
- Includes Weatherhood, Shaft Seal, Rub Ring, Bolted Access Door
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.