Upright Sump Pump, 1/2 HP
- Item # 5URJ3
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5URJ3
- Catalog Page # 2672
- UNSPSC # 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Upright Sump Pump
- Pump HP 1/2
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- Switch Type - Pumps Vertical
- Cord Length - Pumps 8 ft.
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2" F
- Max. Head - Pumps 22 ft.
- Pump Body Material Stainless Steel
- Height 43"
- Impeller Material - Pumps Stainless Steel
- Column Material Stainless Steel
- Float Material Stainless Steel
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 65
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 58
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 49
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 35
- Base to Motor Height (In.) 33
- Bearing Material Carbon
- Bearing Type Sleeve
- Motor Type PSC
- Cord Size 16/3
- Cord Type SJT
- Hz 60
- Insulation Class B
- Input Phase AC 1
- Thermal Protection Automatic
- Duty Continuous
- Features An Automatic Float Type Switch, Double Shielded Ball Bearings at Both Ends
- For Use With Nonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Materials of Construction
- Agency Compliance cCSAus
- Includes Manual
- Amps - Pumps 5.00
- Base Material Stainless Steel
- Max. Diameter Solids 7/16"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 200 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 18"
- Motor RPM 1725
- Off Point 4
- On Point 11
- Item - Sump Pumps Upright Sump Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.