Upblast Ventilator, Spun Aluminum, Wheel Dia. 14-3/4", Shaft Dia. Wheel End 3/4"
- Item # 33X835
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 33X835
- Catalog Page # 2961
- UNSPSC # 40101502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Upblast Ventilator
- Drive Package With Motor Included No
- Drive Type - Roof Ventilators Belt Drive
- Duty Rating - Roof Ventilators Hazardous Location
- Base Square Size - Roof Ventilators 26" x 26"
- Number of Speeds 1
- Mounting Location - Roof Ventilators Roof
- CFM Range 2001 to 3125 @ 0.0" SP
- Wheel Dia. 14-3/4"
- Item - Roof Ventilators Upblast Ventilator
- RPM Range 1105 to 1725
- Base Height 1-3/4"
- Motor HP Range 1/4 to 1
- Overall Height 30-1/8"
- Overall Dia. 28-7/8"
- Shaft Dia. Sheave End 3/4"
- Shaft Dia. Wheel End 3/4"
- Max. Inlet Temp. 300 Degrees
- Housing Material Spun Aluminum
- Wheel Material Aluminum
- Wheel Type Backward Inclined Centrifugal
- Standards AMCA Sound & Air
- Dimension A 26"
- Dimension B 28-7/8"
- Dimension C 30-1/8"
- Dimension D 19-3/8"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.