Upblast Ventilator, Steel, Gray Polyester Coating, Wheel Dia. 18-1/2", Shaft Dia. Wheel End 1"
- Item # 1DYK6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1DYK6
- Catalog Page # N/A
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Upblast Ventilator
- Drive Package With Motor Included No
- Drive Type - Roof Ventilators Belt Drive
- Duty Rating - Roof Ventilators Severe
- Base Square Size - Roof Ventilators 29-1/8" x 29-1/8"
- Number of Speeds 1
- Mounting Location - Roof Ventilators Roof
- CFM Range 2815 to 5648 @ 0.0" SP
- Wheel Dia. 18-1/2"
- Item - Roof Ventilators Upblast Ventilator
- RPM Range 745 to 1495
- Base Height 1-3/4"
- Motor HP Range 1/4 to 2
- Overall Height 34"
- Overall Dia. 35-3/8"
- Shaft Dia. Sheave End 1"
- Shaft Dia. Wheel End 1"
- Max. Inlet Temp. 400 Degrees
- Housing Material Steel, Gray Polyester Coating
- Wheel Material Steel
- Wheel Type Backward Inclined Centrifugal
- Includes NEMA 1 Junction Box
- Standards UL/cUL 762, AMCA Sound & Air
- Dimension A 29-1/8"
- Dimension B 35-3/8"
- Dimension C 34"
- Dimension D 21"
Compliance and Restrictions
Item # 1DYK5DAYTON
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.