Unassembled Upblast Ventilator, 16-1/2" Wheel Dia., Belt-Drive
- Item # 7HY60
- Mfr. Model # 7HY60
- Catalog Page # 3026
- UNSPSC # 40101502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Upblast Ventilator
- Drive Type - Roof Ventilators Belt Drive
- Drive Package With Motor Included Yes
- Base Square Size - Roof Ventilators 26" x 26"
- Duty Rating - Roof Ventilators Hazardous Location
- Voltage - Roof Ventilators 208/230/460
- Motor HP - Roof Ventilators 1
- Mounting Location - Roof Ventilators Roof
- Number of Speeds 1
- Wheel Dia. 16-1/2"
- Item - Roof Ventilators Upblast Ventilator
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 3996
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 3901
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 3806
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP 3698
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 3584
- CFM @ 0.625-In. SP 3464
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP 3340
- CFM @ 0.875-In. SP 3213
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP 3078
- CFM @ 1.250-In. SP 2785
- CFM @ 1.500-In. SP 2394
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 21
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 21
- Sones @ 0.500-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 19.9
- Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled
- Phase 3
- Hz 60
- Max. Operating Amps 3.4-3.6/1.8
- Max. BHP 1.05
- RPM 1390
- Base Height 1-3/4"
- Overall Dia. 28-7/8"
- Shaft Dia. Wheel End 3/4"
- Overall Height 26-3/8"
- Max. Inlet Temp. 300 Degrees
- Housing Material Spun Aluminum
- Wheel Material Aluminum
- Speed Controllable No
- Recommended 12 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 2RB77
- Recommended 8 In. Fixed Curb Item No. 4HX40
- Recommended Damper Size (In.) 19 x 19
- Recommended Damper Stock No. 4HX66
- Adj. 12 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 2ZV83
- Adj. 6 3/8"H Roof Curb Stock No. 4C454
- Requires Roof Curb for New Installations
- Includes Hazardous Location Motor that meets Class I, Groups C & D AND Class II, Groups E, F & G
- Standards AMCA Sound & Air
- Dimension A 26"
- Dimension B 28-7/8"
- Dimension C 30-1/8"
- Dimension D 19-3/8"
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.