Unassembled Upblast Ventilator, 14-3/4" Wheel Dia., Belt-Drive
- Item # 7AT10
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 7AT10
- Catalog Page # 2955
- UNSPSC # 40101502
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Upblast Ventilator
- Drive Type - Roof Ventilators Belt Drive
- Drive Package With Motor Included Yes
- Base Square Size - Roof Ventilators 22-1/8" x 22-1/8"
- Duty Rating - Roof Ventilators Standard
- Voltage - Roof Ventilators 208/230/460
- Motor HP - Roof Ventilators 3/4
- Mounting Location - Roof Ventilators Wall
- Number of Speeds 1
- Wheel Dia. 14-3/4"
- Item - Roof Ventilators Upblast Ventilator
- CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 2889
- CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 2826
- CFM @ 0.250-In. SP 2757
- CFM @ 0.375-In. SP 2683
- CFM @ 0.500-In. SP 2602
- CFM @ 0.625-In. SP 2518
- CFM @ 0.750-In. SP 2430
- CFM @ 0.875-In. SP 2332
- CFM @ 1.000-In. SP 2225
- CFM @ 1.250-In. SP 1968
- CFM @ 1.500-In. SP 1568
- Sones @ 0.125-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 19.0
- Sones @ 0.250-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 18.5
- Sones @ 0.500-In. SP @ 5 Ft. 16.1
- Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled
- Phase 3
- Hz 60
- Max. Operating Amps 2.9-2.8/1.4
- Max. BHP 0.79
- RPM 1595
- Overall Dia. 28-7/8"
- Shaft Dia. Wheel End 3/4"
- Bearing Type Sealed Ball
- Overall Height 28-7/8"
- Max. Inlet Temp. 300 Degrees
- Housing Material Spun Aluminum
- Wheel Material Aluminum
- Speed Controllable No
- Recommended Damper Size (In.) 15 x 15
- Recommended Damper Stock No. 4HX77
- Includes NEMA 1 Junction Box, Mounting Plate, Drive Package
- Standards UL/cUL 762, AMCA Sound and Air
- Dimension A 22-1/8"
- Dimension B 28-7/8"
- Dimension C 26-3/8"
- Dimension D 19-3/8"
- Dimension E 19-3/8"
Compliance and Restrictions
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.