Grainger Choice ProductDAYTON
Thermocouple Probe, Thermocouple Type: J, Temp. Limit (Deg. F): 1650, 24.0" Probe Length
- Item # 36GL07
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 36GL07
- Catalog Page # 231
- UNSPSC # 41112219
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.2 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This MgO-insulated thermocouples is made using the highest purity MgO for temperatures up to 2300°F (1260°C). Thermo element is all ANSI special limits of error to give your measurements the best possible results.
- Item Thermocouple Probe
- Grounded / Ungrounded Ungrounded
- Thermocouple Type J
- Probe Length 24.0"
- Plug or Connector Type Standard Plug
- Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Max. Pressure (PSI) 1000
- Insulation Magnesium Oxide
- Error Accuracy (Deg. C) +/-1.1 Below 293 Degrees
- Error Accuracy (%) (Over 293 Degrees C) +/-0.4
- Temp. Limit (Deg. F) 1650
- Sheath Size (In.) 0.188
- Thermocouple Element 19 AWG
- Construction Metal Insulated Cable
- Standards ANSI
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?