6-1/2" x 17-1/4" x 15-1/2" Tank Top Portable Gas Heater with 500 sq. ft. Heating Area
- Item # 5RCC1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 5RCC1
- Catalog Page # 3143
- UNSPSC # 40101819
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Tank Top Portable Gas Heater
- Gas Type LP
- BtuH Output 9000 to 30,000
- Min. Cylinder Size 20 lb.
- Heating Area 500 sq. ft.
- Fuel Rate 1.43 lb./hr.
- Built-In Thermostat No
- Height 15-1/2"
- Width 17-1/4"
- Length 6-1/2"
- Hz 60
- Features Double Head, Piezo Ignition, Front/Rear Safety Grills, Front Leg Support, Adjustable Heat Angle, Quick Connect Propane Tank Connection
- Safety Features Safety Tip Switch, Front and Rear Guards on Burner Head Assembly, Safety LP Shut-Off Valve
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Standards CSA
- Includes Corrosion Resistant Steel, Swivel Type Mounting Clamp, Thermocouple Flame Detector, P.O.L. Fitting with Excess Flow Check, LP Gas Regulator, 2 ft. Connecting Hose
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.