36"-Dia. Standard-Duty Supply Fan
- Item # 1WDC7
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1WDC7
- Catalog Page # 2988
- UNSPSC # 40101604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Supply Fan
- Fan Duty Rating Standard
- Blade Dia. 36"
- Drive Type Belt
- Exhaust/Supply Fan Item Supply Fan
- Exhaust/Supply Fan Motor HP 1/4 to 1-1/2
- Drive Package With Motor Included No
- Max. Inlet Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Max. Ambient Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Motor HP Range 1/4 to 1-1/2
- Bearing Size 1"
- Bearing Type Regreasable Pillow Block
- Number of Blades 6
- Blade Material Steel
- Shaft Dia. 1"
- Outside Dia. 40"
- Height 40"
- Width 40"
- Depth Less Flange 22-1/4"
- Overall Depth 23-1/4"
- Max. Depth 23-1/4"
- Flange Width 1"
- Mounting Position Vertical or Horizontal
- Frame Material Galvanized Steel
- Intake Guard No. 1WBU5
- Motorized Wall Galv. Shutter Stock No. 3C729
- Venturi Clearance Dia. 36-3/8"
- Wall Collar Stock No. 1WBV3
- Wall Housing Item No. 3FKG1
- Weatherhood No. 1WBW2
- Standards AMCA
- Includes Less Drive Package
Compliance and Restrictions
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.