1/2 HP Dewatering/Utility Pump, 115 Voltage, Discharge NPT: 2", 20 ft. Cord Length
- Item# 1XHV4
- Mfr. Model# 1XHV4
- Catalog Page# 3278
- UNSPSC# 40151564
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Dewatering/Utility Pump
- HP 1/2
- Voltage 115
- Amps 4.7 AC
- Cord Length 20 ft.
- Cord Size 16/3
- Cord Type SJT-CR
- Discharge NPT 2"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 74
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 64
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 51
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 40
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 27
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 13
- Height 16-5/16"
- Diameter 9-1/8"
- Base Material 304 Stainless Steel
- Impeller Material 304 SS
- Length 9.1"
- Width 6.3"
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/4"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 10"
- Motor Type PSC
- Thermal Protection Automatic
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Bearing Type Double Ball
- Shaft Seal Double Carbon, Ceramic, Viton
- Duty Continuous
- For Use With Nonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Materials
- Agency Compliance CSA
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Motor RPM 3450
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.