7/10 HP Sensor Utility Pump, 115 Voltage, Discharge NPT: 2", 50 ft. Cord Length
- Item# 4LA45
- Mfr. Model# 4LA45
- Catalog Page# 3278
- UNSPSC# 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Sensor Utility Pump
- HP 7/10
- Voltage 115
- Amps 8 AC
- Cord Length 50 ft.
- Cord Size 14/3
- Cord Type SJTOW
- Discharge NPT 2"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head *
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 76
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 63
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 48
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 32
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 12
- Height 17-3/4"
- Diameter 7-3/16"
- Base Material Rubberized Urethane
- Impeller Material Polyurethane
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/4"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 8"
- Motor Type Capacitor Start Capacitor Run
- Thermal Protection Automatic
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Insulation Class F
- Bearing Type Single Row Ball
- Shaft Seal Double Silicon Carbide
- Duty Intermittent
- Handle Top Carrying
- For Use With Nonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Materials
- Agency Compliance UL/CSA
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Motor RPM 3450
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4LA43DAYTON
Price $2,057.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.