1-1/4 HP Chemical Resistant Submersible Pump with 120VAC Voltage and Discharge NPT 2", 50 ft. Cord
- Item # 4LA43
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4LA43
- Catalog Page # 2623
- UNSPSC # 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chemical Resistant Submersible Pump
- Pump HP 1-1/4
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- Switch Type - Pumps No Switch Included
- Cord Length - Pumps 50 ft.
- Discharge NPT 2"
- Max. Head - Pumps 50 ft.
- Pump Body Material Stainless Steel
- Cord Size 14/3
- Cord Type SJTOW
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head *
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 104
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 95
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 85
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 74
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 62
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 46
- GPM of Water @ 45 Ft. of Head 26
- Height 18-1/2"
- Diameter 7-3/16"
- Base Material Rubberized Urethane
- Impeller Material - Pumps Polyurethane
- Max. Diameter Solids 1/4"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 8"
- Thermal Protection Automatic
- Input Phase AC 1
- Hz 60
- Insulation Class F
- Bearing Type Single Row Ball
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Silicone Carbide
- Duty Continuous
- Handle Top Carrying
- For Use With Nonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Materials
- Agency Compliance UL/CSA
- Motor RPM 3450
- Pump RPM 3450
- Item - Dewatering Pumps Utility/Dewatering Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4LA44DAYTON
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.