1-1/4 HP Chemical Resistant Submersible Pump, 115 Voltage, Discharge NPT: 2", 50 ft. Cord Length
- Item# 4LA43
- Mfr. Model# 4LA43
- Catalog Page# 3278
- UNSPSC# 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Chemical Resistant Submersible Pump
- HP 1-1/4
- Voltage 115
- Amps 15 AC
- Cord Length 50 ft.
- Cord Size 14/3
- Cord Type SJTOW
- Discharge NPT 2"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head *
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 104
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 95
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 85
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 74
- GPM of Water @ 35 Ft. of Head 62
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 46
- GPM of Water @ 45 Ft. of Head 26
- Height 18-1/2"
- Diameter 7-3/16"
- Base Material Rubberized Urethane
- Impeller Material Polyurethane
- Max. Dia. Solids 1/4"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 8"
- Thermal Protection Automatic
- Phase 1
- Hz 60
- Insulation Class F
- Bearing Type Single Row Ball
- Shaft Seal Double Silicon Carbide
- Duty Continuous
- Handle Top Carrying
- For Use With Nonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Materials
- Agency Compliance UL/CSA
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Motor RPM 3450
Compliance and Restrictions
This product contains a chemical that is regulated under California Proposition 65.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause cancer.
Warning: This product contains a chemical known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4LA44DAYTON
Price $2,298.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.