1/3 HP Submersible Sump Pump, Dual Float Switch Type, Cast Iron Base Material
- Item # 1APP1
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 1APP1
- Catalog Page # 2611
- UNSPSC # 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Sump Pump
- Pump HP 1/3
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2" F
- Max. Head - Pumps 30 ft.
- Pump Body Material Stainless Steel
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Polycarbonate
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Buna-N, Carbon, Ceramic
- Cord Length - Pumps 13 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps Dual Float
- Max. Diameter Solids 7/8"
- Amps - Pumps 4.00
- Diameter 7-7/8"
- Height 13"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 58
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 41
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 29
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 8"
- Duty Continuous
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Bearing Type Ball
- Mechanical Seal CRB/CMC
- Includes Monitoring Controller
- Alarm Included Yes
- Alarm Duration - Pumps Continuous
- Alarm Output - Pumps Audible, Phone System, Visual, WiFi
- Hz 60
- Motor RPM 3600
- Gauge/Conductor 16/3
- NEC Cord Designation SJTW
- Item - Sump Pumps Submersible Sump Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1APP2DAYTON
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.