1/3 HP Submersible Sump Pump, Dual Float Switch Type, Cast Iron Base Material
- Item# 1APP1
- Mfr. Model# 1APP1
- Catalog Page# 3263
- UNSPSC# 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Sump Pump
- HP 1/3
- Switch Type Dual Float
- Cord Length 10 ft.
- Voltage 115
- Amps 4
- Diameter 7-7/8"
- Discharge NPT 1-1/2"
- Height 13"
- Max. Head 30 ft.
- Max. Dia. Solids 7/8"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 58
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 50
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 41
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 29
- Max. Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 8"
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Impeller Material Polycarbonate
- Duty Continuous
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Bearing Type BALL
- Shaft Seal (2) Carbon/Ceramic, (1) Buna N
- Mechanical Seal CRB/CMC
- Includes Monitoring Controller
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 3600
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1APP2DAYTON
Price $415.75 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.