1/4 HP Residential Dewatering Pump with 120VAC Voltage and Discharge NPT 1-1/4" M, 20 ft. Cord Leng
- Item # 11C685
- Mfr. Model # 11C685
- Catalog Page # 2683
- UNSPSC # 40151512
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Residential Dewatering Pump
- Pump HP 1/4
- Voltage - Pumps 120VAC
- Switch Type - Pumps No Switch Included
- Cord Length - Pumps 20 ft.
- Discharge NPT 1-1/4" M
- Max Head - Pumps 20 ft.
- Pump Body Material Stainless Steel
- Amps - Pumps 3.20
- Cord Size 16/3
- Cord Type 3-Conductor SJTOW, Resists Water and Oil
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 21
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 15
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 8
- Height 10-5/8"
- Diameter 5-5/8"
- Impeller Material - Pumps Stainless Steel
- Length 10-5/8"
- Width 5-5/8"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Min. Sump Pit Dia. 12"
- Motor Type PSC
- Thermal Protection Automatic
- Input Phase AC 1
- Hz 60
- Insulation Class B
- Bearing Type Dual Ball
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Buna-N, Ceramic, Stainless Steel
- Duty Continuous
- Handle Top Carrying
- For Use With Nonflammable Liquids
- Agency Compliance CSA US
- Includes Hose Adapter
- Motor RPM 3450
- Pump RPM 3450
- Item - Dewatering Pumps Utility/Dewatering Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.