5 HP Manual Submersible Sewage Pump, 460 Voltage, 490 GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head
- Item# 5RZP1
- Mfr. Model# 5RZP1
- Catalog Page# 3269
- UNSPSC# 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Sewage Pump
- Pump Type Manual
- HP 5
- Switch Type None
- Base Material CI
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Voltage 460
- Phase 3
- Amps 23.6/11.8
- Height 26-1/4"
- Diameter 16-3/4"
- Cord Length 20 ft.
- Max. Dia. Solids 2-1/2"
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 490
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 450
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 400
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 375
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 295
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 180
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 60
- Max. Head 64 ft.
- Thermal Protection No
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Bearing Type BALL
- Shaft Seal Silicon Carbide
- Agency Compliance CUS
- Includes Factory Wired for 480 Volts
- Discharge NPT 3"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 1750
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.