2 HP Manual Submersible Sewage Pump, 460 Voltage, 335 GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head
- Item# 4LE19
- Mfr. Model# 4LE19
- Catalog Page# 3269
- UNSPSC# 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Sewage Pump
- Pump Type Manual
- HP 2
- Switch Type None
- Base Material 303 Stainless Steel
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Cast Iron
- Voltage 460
- Phase 3
- Amps 6.6
- Height 21-1/4"
- Diameter 16-23/32"
- Cord Length 25 ft.
- Max. Dia. Solids 2-1/2"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 405
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 375
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 335
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 290
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 250
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 200
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 85.0
- Max. Head 46.5 ft.
- Thermal Protection No
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Bearing Type Ball
- Shaft Seal Silicon Carbide
- Agency Compliance CSA
- Discharge NPT 3"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 1750
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.