1 HP Automatic Submersible Sewage Pump, 230 Voltage
- Item # 3BB90
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3BB90
- Catalog Page # 2615
- UNSPSC # 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Sewage Pump
- Pump HP 1
- Voltage - Pumps 240VAC
- Input Phase AC 1
- Discharge NPT 2"
- Max. Head - Pumps 52 ft.
- Pump Body Material Cast Iron
- Base Material 303 Stainless Steel
- Impeller Material - Pumps Cast Iron
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Silicone Carbide
- Cord Length - Pumps 20 ft.
- Switch Type - Pumps Tether
- Max. Diameter Solids 2"
- Pump Type Automatic
- Amps - Pumps 10.70
- Height 19-1/16"
- Diameter 12-5/8"
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 135
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 117
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 100
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 70
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 17
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 3450
- Item - Sewage Pumps Submersible Sewage Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.