1/2 HP Automatic Submersible Sewage Pump, 115 Voltage, 67 GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head
- Item# 2JGA5
- Mfr. Model# 2JGA5
- Catalog Page# 3269
- UNSPSC# 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Submersible Sewage Pump
- Pump Type Automatic
- HP 1/2
- Switch Type Tether
- Base Material Stainless Steel
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel
- Voltage 115
- Phase 1
- Amps 12.3
- Height 17-3/4"
- Diameter 9-1/4"
- Cord Length 20 ft.
- Max. Dia. Solids 2"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 95
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 80
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 67
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 55
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 42
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 22
- Max. Head 32 ft.
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Motor Type Oil Filled
- Bearing Type BALL
- Shaft Seal Stainless Steel
- Agency Compliance UL Listed, CSA Certified
- Includes 2" 90 Degrees Elbow
- Discharge NPT 2"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 130 Degrees F
- Motor RPM 3450
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.