Grainger Choice ProductDAYTON
Open Slot Reducing Bushing, 3/8" ID, 1/2" OD, 1" Length
- Item # 4X664
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4X664
- Catalog Page # 143
- UNSPSC # 31171605
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 0.01 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
These steel reducer bushings are engineered to help adapt the larger bores of tools such as a pulleys, gears, and sprockets, to smaller dia. shafts. They feature galvanized steel construction to help resist corrosion in demanding industrial environments. Each includes a 3/16" open slot for keyway and setscrew.
- Item - Reducing Bushings Open Slot Reducing Bushing
- Inside Dia. 3/8"
- Outside Dia. 1/2"
- Length 1"
- Slot 3/16" Open, For Keyway and Setscrew
- Material Galvanized Steel
- Function Instantly Adapts Larger Bores of Various Tools with Smaller Diameter Shafts
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions