Steel Hand Operated Drum Pump, Lever, Ounces per Stroke: 10 oz.
- Item # 4AYD4
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4AYD4
- Catalog Page # 2727
- UNSPSC # 40151529
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Hand Operated Drum Pump
- Action Type Lever
- Housing Material Steel
- Wetted Materials Steel, Viton
- Discharge Tubing Material Steel
- Piston Material Steel
- For Use With Petroleum Based Media, Biodiesel and E85 Fuels
- Ounces per Stroke 10 oz.
- Max. Viscosity 700 CPS
- Inlet Size 1"
- Outlet Size 3/4"
- Discharge Tube Outlet ID Size 5/8"
- Discharge Tube Outlet OD Size 3/4"
- Discharge Tube Length 8-5/8"
- Suction Tube Length 17-3/4" to 35"
- Suction Tube Outlet O.D. Size 1"
- Suction Tube Type Steel Suction Tube
- Metered No
- Adapter Type 2" Bung
- Adapter Material Steel
- Adapter Dia. 2"
- Features An Extremely Rugged and Strong All Steel Pump Designed Specifically for Use with Bio Diesel and E85 Fuels. Fracture Proof Design with Steel Pump Head and Bung. Extra Long Pump Body Makes it Easy to Place Refill Containers on the Drum for Convenient Filling.
- Includes Telescopic Suction Tube, Curved Steel Discharge Outlet Tube
- Height 14-3/4"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 140 Degrees F
- Self-Priming Yes
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3BY42DAYTON
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.