Standard Cast Aluminum C-Face Speed Reducer, Single Output, 709 lb. Overhung Load
- Item # 4Z719
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4Z719
- Catalog Page # 94
- UNSPSC # 26111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Speed Reducer
- Speed Reducer Type C-Face
- Shaft Orientation Parallel/Inline
- Duty Standard
- Input RPM 1750
- Nominal Output RPM 140
- Bore Dia. 5/8"
- Frame 56C
- Overhung Load 709 lb.
- Nominal Ratio 12.5:1
- Max. Input HP 1
- Max. Output Torque 427 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 1/4 HP 107 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 1/3 HP 143 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 1/2 HP 214 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 3/4 HP 320 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 1 HP 427 in.-lb.
- Number of Stages 1
- Rotation Forward/Reversible
- Lubrication Klubersynth UH1 6-460
- Seal Type Double Lip
- Bearings Ball
- Pinion Material Hardened Steel
- Gear Type Helical
- Gear Material Hardened and Ground Steel
- Housing Material Cast Aluminum
- Finish Powdered Epoxy Paint
- Single/Double Output/Universal Single Output
- Solid/Hollow Output Shaft Solid
- Output Shaft Dia. 1"
- Output Shaft Height 4-7/8"
- Standards AGMA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.