Standard Cast Iron C-Face Speed Reducer, Double Output, 1500 lb. Overhung Load
- Item # 4Z017
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4Z017
- Catalog Page # 87
- UNSPSC # 26111503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Speed Reducer
- Speed Reducer Type C-Face
- Shaft Orientation Right Angle
- Duty Standard
- Input RPM 1750
- Nominal Output RPM 58
- Worm Center Distance 3.25"
- Bore Dia. 5/8"
- Frame 56C
- Overhung Load 1500 lb.
- Nominal Ratio 30:1
- Max. Input HP 2
- Max. Output Torque 1689 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 1 HP 805 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 1.5 HP 1247 in.-lb.
- Output Torque @ 2 HP 1689 in.-lb.
- Number of Stages 1
- Rotation Forward/Reversible
- Mounting Any Position Except Input Motor Shaft Up
- Lubrication Klubersynth UH1 6-460
- Seal Type Double Lip
- Bearings Ball
- Pinion Material Hardened Steel
- Gear Type Worm
- Gear Material Hardened and Ground Steel
- Worm Gear Material Bronze
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Finish Powdered Epoxy Paint
- Single/Double Output/Universal Double Output
- Solid/Hollow Output Shaft Solid
- Output Shaft Dia. 1-1/2"
- Standards AGMA
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4Z016DAYTON
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.