Constant Pressure Booster System with Pump Controller, 1/2 HP, 1" NPT Inlet, 1" NPT Outlet
- Item # 4HFA6
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 4HFA6
- Catalog Page # 2642
- UNSPSC # 40151503
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item - Constant Pressure Booster Pumps Constant Pressure Booster System
- Includes - Constant Pressure Booster Pumps Pump Controller
- HP - Pumps 1/2
- Voltage - Pumps 115VAC
- Phase - Pumps 1
- Tank (Gal.) - Pumps Tank Not Included
- Inlet Size - Pumps 1" NPT
- Outlet Size - Pumps 1" NPT
- Max. Pressure - Pumps 33 psi
- Number of Stages - Pumps 2
- Self-Priming No
- Max. Temp - Pumps 95 Degrees F
- Motor Enclosure - Pumps Totally Enclosed Fan-Cooled
- Duty - Pumps Continuous
- Housing Material - Pumps 304 Stainless Steel
- Amps 4.9
- Pressure Switch Setting 14.5-45
- Hz 60
- Motor RPM 3450
- Motor Ambient Temp. Rating 65 Degrees C/149 Degrees F
- Wetted Materials Thermoplastic,CI,416 SS,Buna N,Carbon,Ceramic,BR
- Impeller Material Thermoplastic
- Impeller Type Closed
- Seal Material Buna
- Suction Lift 25 ft.
- Agency Compliance CSA CUS
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 yr.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 13.2 @ 45 ft.
- Best Efficiency GPM @ PSI 13.2 @ 20
- Height 18"
- Length 17"
- Max. Case Pressure 75 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids 1
- Max. Pressure 32.8 psi
- Width 10"
- GPM @ 15 PSI 13.4
- GPM @ 20 PSI 10.8
- GPM @ 25 PSI 7.7
- GPM @ 30 PSI 2.9
- NEMA Rating - Pumps 2
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 4HFA7DAYTON
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.