Grainger Choice ProductDAYTON
Square Motorized Fire/Smoke Damper, Actual Width 23-3/4", Actual Height 23-3/4"
- Item # 3HGK5
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3HGK5
- Catalog Page # 3101
- UNSPSC # 40101504
To zoom in, use the keyboard to focus on the arrow icon within the product image. Once it receives focus, use the arrow keys on the keyboard to move and position the product image. The zoom feature provides no benefit to users who are blind.
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
How can we improve our Product Images?
- Shipping Weight 79.0 lbs.
Country of Origin USA Country of Origin is subject to change.
Note: Product availability is real-time updated and adjusted continuously. The product will be reserved for you when you complete your order. More
This damper is designed for enclosure in emergency fire and smoke situations. It can accommodate airflow in either direction. Upon temperature elevation, the dynamic damper closes automatically to prevent the spread of fire and smoke. The factory-installed actuator is prewired to a single junction box to provide easy, single point wiring installation.
- Item Motorized Fire/Smoke Damper
- Damper Item Motorized Fire/Smoke Damper
- Damper Shape Square
- Material Galvanized Steel
- Frame 16 ga.
- Blade 16 ga.
- Fire Rated 1-1/2 hr.
- Max. Temp. 350 Degrees F
- Max. Velocity 2000 fpm
- Recommended Retaining Angle Mfr. No. 2TGJ1
- Pressure Differential Max. 4" wg
- Seals Extruded Silicone Rubber Blade
- Voltage 120
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Free Area 382.32 sq. in.
- Nominal Duct Width 24"
- Nominal Duct Height 24"
- Actual Width 23-3/4"
- Depth 16"
- Actual Height 23-3/4"
- Mounting Type Vertical/Horizontal
- Standards UL Standard 555 and 555S, NFPA 80, 90A, 92A, 92B, 101 and 105, IBC, ICBO, CSFM, NYC MEA,Class II Leakage, AMCA
- Includes Stainless Steel Closure Spring, UL Fusible Link, Factory Mounted Actuator
How can we improve our Technical Specifications?
Compliance and Restrictions