10 HP Sludge Pump, Manual Pump Type, Cast Iron Base Material, Stainless Steel Housing
- Item# 11A350
- Mfr. Model# 11A350
- Catalog Page# 3272
- UNSPSC# 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Sludge Pump
- Pump Type Manual
- HP 10
- Voltage 460
- Amps 14
- Cord Length 16-3/8 ft.
- Cord Size 12/4C
- Cord Type SJTW
- Discharge NPT 4"
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 608
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 590
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 580
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 530
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 510
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 460
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 410
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 330
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 240
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 120
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 40
- Height 33-1/8"
- Diameter 11-13/16"
- Max. Head 89 ft.
- Housing Material Stainless Steel
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material Ductile Iron
- Length 19-1/10"
- Width 11-4/5"
- Max. Dia. Solids 2-1/2"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Phase 3
- Motor RPM 2900
- Bearing Type Ball
- Shaft Seal Carbon/Ceramic/Silicon/Silicon
- Duty Continuous
- Application Liquids Transfer, Sludge Pump are Designed to Pump Effluent or Wastewater, Nonexplosive and Noncorrosive Liquids.
- Agency Compliance CUS
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.