5 HP Sludge Pump with Cast Iron Base Material and Stainless Steel Housing
- Item # 11A348
- Mfr. Model # 11A348
- Catalog Page # 2678
- UNSPSC # 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Sludge Pump
- Pump HP 5
- Voltage - Pumps 460VAC
- Input Phase AC 3
- Max Head - Pumps 72 ft.
- Pump Body Material Stainless Steel
- Discharge NPT 4"
- Pump Type Manual
- Cord Length - Pumps 16 ft.
- Cord Size 14/4C
- Cord Type SJTW
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft. of Head 344
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft. of Head 336
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft. of Head 310
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 300
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 270
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 240
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 209
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 140
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 79
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 20
- Height 24-1/4"
- Diameter 11-7/16"
- Amps - Pumps 6.00
- Base Material Cast Iron
- Impeller Material - Pumps Ductile Iron
- Length 16-7/10"
- Width 8-7/10"
- Max. Diameter Solids 1-3/4"
- Max. Liquid Temp. 104 Degrees F
- Motor Type 3-Phase
- Thermal Protection Yes
- Motor RPM 2900
- Bearing Type Ball
- Shaft Seal Material - Pumps Carbon, Ceramic, Silicon
- Duty Continuous
- Application Liquids Transfer, Sludge Pump are Designed to Pump Effluent or Wastewater, Nonexplosive and Noncorrosive Liquids.
- Agency Compliance CUS
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- Item - Sludge Pumps Sludge Pump
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.