SilverCast 8-Roller Spray Pump, 3/4 F Inlet/Outlet NPT (In.)
- Item # 3YB56
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 3YB56
- Catalog Page # 2685
- UNSPSC # 40151523
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Spray Pump
- Type 8-Roller
- Construction SilverCast
- Shaft Dia. (In.) 15/16
- Length (In.) 6-13/16
- Width (In.) 6-5/8
- Height (In.) 5-15/16
- RPM 5408001000
- GPM @ 0 PSI 12.018.322.5
- GPM @ 50 PSI 11.117.522.0
- GPM @ 100 PSI 10.316.921.3
- GPM @ 200 PSI 8.615.520.0
- GPM @ 300 PSI 7.113.718.0
- HP @ 0 PSI 0.330.891.56
- HP @ 50 PSI 0.741.261.78
- HP @ 100 PSI 1.251.952.53
- HP @ 200 PSI 2.263.404.2
- HP @ 300 PSI 3.304.906.10
- Suction Lift (Ft.) Self Priming, Up to 3 Feet Head
- Housing Material Silver Cast
- Inlet/Outlet NPT (In.) 3/4 F
- Rotation Counterclockwise, Facing Pump Shaft
- Design A Scoopless Rotor, Provides Improved Priming with More Volume at Higher Pressures, while Prolonging Roller Life
- For Use With Water Soluble Chemicals, Abrasive Wettable Powders and Emulsifiable Concentrates
- Characteristics Super Rollers do not Swell in Water and Maintain their Performance when Exposed to Chemical Carriers such as Xylene
- Application For Use with Nonflammable Liquids such as Liquid Fertilizers, Insecticides, Herbicides and Soil Fumigants Up to a Maximum Temperature of 140 Degrees Fahrenheit
- Includes Super Rollers, Viton Shaft Seals and Double Sealed Heavy Duty Ball Bearings
Compliance and Restrictions
This item is restricted for international sale.
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 3YB55DAYTON
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.