1-1/2 HP Cast Iron Shallow Well Pump, 21.0/10.5 Amps
- Item# 1D878
- Mfr. Model# 1D878
- Catalog Page# 3307
- UNSPSC# 40151511
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Shallow Well Pump
- Pump Material Cast Iron
- HP 1-1/2
- Voltage 115/230
- Amps 21.0/10.5
- Inlet 1-1/4" NPT
- Outlet 1" NPT
- Tank PSI 30 50
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 29.0 28.7
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 26.3 25.8
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 22.8 22.5
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 19.5 19.2
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 15.0 15.0
- Max. Case Pressure (PSI) 77
- Shut Off (PSI) 77
- Max. Operating Temp. (F) 140
- Length (In.) 21-3/4
- Width (In.) 10-7/8
- Height (In.) 7-3/4
- Application For Places Where the Vertical Distance to Water is Less than 25 Feet and Installed as a Single (Suction) Pipe System to the Water Source, to Augment Low City Water Pressure
- Pressure Switch Setting 30 to 50 psi
- Includes Motor, Pressure Switch and Removable, Bolt-on Shallow Well Ejector
- NPT Inlet (In.) 1-1/4
- NPT Outlet 1
- Amps AC 21.0/10.5
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 1D879DAYTON
Price $706.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.