1 HP Cast Iron Shallow Well Jet Pump, 20/10.5 Amps
- Item# 5UXK1
- Mfr. Model# 5UXK1
- Catalog Page# 3307
- UNSPSC# 40151511
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Shallow Well Jet Pump
- Motor Enclosure ODP
- Pump Material Cast Iron
- HP 1
- Voltage 115/230
- Amps 20/10.5
- Inlet 1-1/4" NPT
- Outlet 1" NPT
- GPM of Water @ 5 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 20.1/19.6
- GPM of Water @ 10 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 17.9/17.2
- GPM of Water @ 15 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 15.2/14.5
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 13.1/11.7
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft @ 30, 50 PSI 9.1/7.1
- Suction Lift (Ft.) 25
- Max. Case Pressure (PSI) 123
- Shut Off (PSI) 65
- Number of Stages 1
- Motor Type Capacitor Start
- Max. Operating Temp. (F) 90
- Length (In.) 22.125
- Width (In.) 9.8125
- Height (In.) 8.6875
- Max. Inlet Pressure (PSI) 123
- Seal Type Mechanical
- Application Use Only With Nonflammable Liquids Compatible With Pump Component Materials And In Nonflammable/Non Explosive Atmospheres. For Use In Wells Where the Vertical Depth to Water is Less Than 25 Ft.
- Pressure Switch Setting 30 to 50 psi
- Compliance CSA-US
- Includes 1 x 3/4 In. Adaptor, 5UXL4, Nozzle, Venturi
- NPT Inlet (In.) 1-1/4
- NPT Outlet 1
Compliance and Restrictions
This product has been certified by a third party to be compliant with the “Safe Drinking Water Act” requirements for low lead in potable (human consumption - drinking and cooking) and non-potable water applications (non-human consumption).
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.