10 HP Sewage/Trash Centrifugal Pump, 3 Phase, 208-230/460 Voltage, 25.6-24.4/12.2 Amps
- Item# 12N808
- Mfr. Model# 12N808
- Catalog Page# 3298
- UNSPSC# 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Sewage/Trash Centrifugal Pump
- HP 10
- Phase 3
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Amps 25.6-24.4/12.2
- Hz 60
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- Motor RPM 3450
- Motor Type 3 Phase
- Wetted Materials CI, SS, Carbon,Ceramic,Buna-N
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel CF8M
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Seal Material Carbon/Ceramic/Buna-N
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 331
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 325
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 320
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 296
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 268
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 236
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 198
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 156
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 104
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Impeller Type Semi-Open
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty Continuous
- Port Rotation None
- Agency Compliance cULus
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- For Use With Water and Nonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials
- Includes Strainer
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 250 @ 55 ft.
- Frame 215JM
- Height 13-3/64"
- Inlet Pressure 25 psi
- Length 29-33/64"
- Max. Case Pressure 60 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids 1-1/3
- Width 14-3/32"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.