5 HP Sewage/Trash Centrifugal Pump, 3 Phase, 208-230/460 Voltage, 13.4-12.6/6.3 Amps
- Item# 12N806
- Mfr. Model# 12N806
- Catalog Page# 3298
- UNSPSC# 40151517
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Sewage/Trash Centrifugal Pump
- HP 5
- Phase 3
- Voltage 208-230/460
- Amps 13.4-12.6/6.3
- Hz 60
- Motor Enclosure TEFC
- Motor RPM 3450
- Motor Type 3 Phase
- Wetted Materials CI, SS, Carbon,Ceramic,Buna-N
- Impeller Material Stainless Steel CF8M
- Housing Material Cast Iron
- Seal Material Carbon/Ceramic/Buna-N
- GPM of Water @ 20 Ft. of Head 148
- GPM of Water @ 25 Ft. of Head 144
- GPM of Water @ 30 Ft. of Head 139
- GPM of Water @ 40 Ft. of Head 128
- GPM of Water @ 50 Ft. of Head 116
- GPM of Water @ 60 Ft. of Head 103
- GPM of Water @ 70 Ft. of Head 85
- GPM of Water @ 80 Ft. of Head 65
- GPM of Water @ 90 Ft. of Head 40
- Max. Specific Gravity 1.0
- Impeller Type Semi-Open
- Bearing Type Ball
- Duty Continuous
- Port Rotation None
- Agency Compliance cULus
- Manufacturers Warranty Length 1 Year
- For Use With Water and Nonflammable Liquids Compatible with Pump Component Materials
- Includes Strainer
- Best Efficiency GPM @ Head 93 @ 66 ft.
- Frame 184JM
- Height 9-9/64"
- Inlet Pressure 15 psi
- Length 24-13/16"
- Max. Case Pressure 60 psi
- Max. Dia. Solids 1
- Width 10-61/64"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.