Rotary Tool Kit, 2LKU6,1.1 A
- Item# 21C005
- Mfr. Model# 21C005
- Catalog Page# 929
- UNSPSC# 27112718
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Rotary Tool Kit
- Strokes per Minute 3,000 to 30,000
- Amps @ 120V 1.1
- Switch Rocker On/Off
- For Use With All Rotary Tool Accessories
- Application Hand Held Power Tool Designed For Versatility, High Speed And Low Torque To Grind, Finish, Debar, Carve, Form, Clean And Engrave
- Dial Variable Speed Control
- Tool Length 9"
- Tool Weight 1.7 lb.
- Features RPM From 3000 to 30000, 1/8" Collet Chuck With Built In Spindle Lock, Marked Variable Speed Control Switch, Cool Running Ball Bearing Construction, Replaceable Motor Brushes, Lightweight Aluminum Die Cast Body, Industrial Duty Motor
- Includes (1) 2LKU6 Rotary Tool, Black Storage Case, Clear Accessory Storage Case, (5) Fiberglass Reinforced 1-1/4" Cut Off Wheels, (5) 15/16" Cut Off Wheels, Mandrel For Cut Off Wheels, Silicon Carbide Grinding Stone, Alum Oxide Grinding Stone, Engraving Tungsten Carbide Bit, Cylindrical Carbide Burr, Angel Carbide Bit, Pointed Cone Carbide Bit
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.