Rotary, Roller Lever General Purpose Limit Switch; Location: Side, Contact Form: SPDT, Vertical Move
- Item # 12T945
- My Part #
- Mfr. Model # 12T945
- Catalog Page # 271
- UNSPSC # 39121509
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Limit Switch Style General Purpose Limit Switch
- Basic Actuator Style - Limit Switch Rotary
- Actuator Style - Limit Switch Rotary, Roller Lever
- Actuator Location - Limit Switch Side
- AC Contact Rating - Limit Switch 10A @ 300V
- DC Contact Rating - Limit Switch 10A @ 300V
- Contact Form- Switches SPDT
- Body Height - Limit Switch 1.97"
- Body Width - Limit Switch 1.18"
- Body Depth - Limit Switch 0.63"
- Boot Sealed Actuator - Limit Switch No
- Mounting - Limit Switch Surface
- Body Style - Limit Switch Miniature
- NEMA Rating 4, 6, 6P, 12, 13
- Wiring Entry Prewired Cable
- Electrical Connection 6 ft. Cable, 5 Wire, 18 AWG
- IP Rating 67
- Movement Vertical
- Travel Maximum Pre-Travel N/A, Minimum Over-Travel N/A
- Series Dayton
- Operating Temp. Range -14 Degrees to 185 Degrees F
- Mounting Hole Pattern - Limit Switch 2 Hole Horizontal
- Mounting Hole Spacing - Limit Switch 0.79"
- Mounting Hole - Limit Switch (2) 0.17" dia.
- Stem Thread - Limit Switch No Stem
- Operating Force 22.66 in.-oz.
- Standards UL, CSA, CE
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.