Carbon Steel Roller Chain, Standard Riveted Chain Type, 50 ANSI Chain Size, 5/8" Pitch
- Item# 2YDX8
- Mfr. Model# 2YDX8
- Catalog Page# 143
- UNSPSC# 31151603
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Roller Chain
- Chain Type Standard Riveted
- ANSI Chain Size 50
- Pitch 5/8"
- Material Carbon Steel
- Number of Strands Single
- Roller Dia. 0.400"
- Width Between Roller Link Plates 0.400"
- Overall Width 0.851"
- Length 100 ft.
- Max. Allowable Load 1430 lb.
- Tensile Strength 6100 lb.
- Temp. Range 10 Degrees to 150 Degrees F
- Pin Link Plate Thickness 0.080"
- Roller Link Plate Height 0.579"
- Inside Pin Dia. 0.200"
- Outside Pin Dia. 0.200"
- Pin Length 0.851"
- Rivet End to Center Line 0.401"
- Connecting End to Center Line 0.450"
- Hole Dia. 0.199"
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 2W195TSUBAKI
Price $838.50 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.