1/2HP 115/208-230V Belt Drive Reversible Reversible Exhaust/Supply Fan
- Item# 7AR00
- Mfr. Model# 7AR00
- Catalog Page# 2987
- UNSPSC# 40101604
Using 360° Viewing:
- Rotate: Use top-to-bottom, side-to-side by use of mouse arrow.
- Zoom In: Double click on image.
- Zoom Out/Reset: Put photo at full zoom & then double click.
- Item Exhaust/Supply Fan
- Type Belt Drive Reversible
- Blade Dia. 30"
- Exhaust/Supply CFM @ 0.000-In. SP 8989
- Exhaust/Supply CFM @ 0.125-In. SP 7614
- Exhaust/Supply Fan Item Reversible Exhaust/Supply Fan
- Max. Inlet Temp. (Deg. F) 104
- Drive Package Included No
- Max. Ambient Temp. (F) 104
- Speed 1
- Fan Voltage 115/208-230
- Hz 60
- Phase 1
- Operating Amps 7.6/3.8-3.8
- Fan RPM 825
- Motor RPM 1725
- Exhaust/Supply Fan Motor HP 1/2
- Max. BHP 0.58
- Bearing Type Regreaseable Cast Pillow Block
- Motor Type Split Phase
- Motor Enclosure Totally Enclosed Air-Over
- Motor Insulation Class B
- Height (In.) 34
- Width (In.) 34
- Max. Depth (In.) 21-1/2
- Dia. Opening Required (In.) 30
- Mounting Position Horizontal or Vertical
- Propeller Material Cast Aluminum
- Number of Blades 6
- Shaft Dia. (In.) 1
- Assembled/Unassembled Unassembled
- Includes Reversing Switch
- Recommended Intake Guards 1WBU4
Compliance and Restrictions
Alternate Products may not be identical in style or function to original selection. Please compare below for more information.
Item # 7AP99DAYTON
Price $1,301.00 / each
Alternate Search Terms
Product Reviews Disclaimer:
Grainger is neither responsible for, nor does it endorse, the content of any product review or statement posted. Any statements posted constitute the statements of the poster and are not the statements of Grainger. The statements posted by Grainger employees with the Grainger employee badge represent the views of such employees and are not the statements of Grainger. Grainger makes no representations as to the appropriateness, accuracy, completeness, correctness, currentness, suitability, or validity of any product review or statements posted, including those posted by employees with the Grainger employee badge, and is not liable for any losses, injuries or damages which may result from any such product review or statements. Use of any linked web site provided in a product review or post is at the user's own risk.